- On the main menu, click “Users” to go to the Users page.
- Find the user you want to off-board and click on the name or profile picture to access that user’s Single User page.
- On the Single User page, click the -button.
- Choose which date the user no longer should have access to your company’s services in the pop-up window.
- Click the - button to start off-boarding the user.
If the end date hasn’t passed yet and/or the user has services connected to them, the user gets moved to the “Off-boarding”-tab on the Users page. The information in the “Off-boarding”-tab helps you make sure to cancel all user accounts.
When the end date has passed and all services connected to a user, they get removed from Substly.