- On the Main menu, click on “Users” to access the Users page.
- On the Users page, click on the name of the user you want to disconnect services from to access that user’s Single User page.
- On the Single User page (User of tab), click on the -button to access the page where you add and remove services.
- Remove services from the list on the right side of the page by clicking the -button.
- When all services that the user doesn’t have access to has been removed, click the -button at the bottom of the page to finish disconnecting them from the user.
If you rather want to disconnect one service at a time from a user you can click the -icon on the Single User page.