- On the main menu, click “Users” to go to the Users page.
- Find the user you want to make an administrator and click on the name or profile picture to access that user’s Single User page.
- On the Single User page, click the -button to access the page where you set admin permission.
- On the Edit User-page, scroll down to the section “Account Permissions”.
- Open the dropdown where it says “No Substly Access” by clicking on it and click on “Substly Admin”.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to send an invitation to the user by email.
The user that gets invited to become an Administrator activates the admin permission by clicking on a link in the invitation email. Before they have activated their account, access is not given. When the invitation email has been sent out, a badge with the text “Pending Admin” is shown on the Single User page next to the user’s name. When the user has clicked on the link in the email the badge changes to , indicating that the user now has access to Substly.
Make sure the email address to the user is correct before clicking the Save-button to send the email. If the email address is wrong, or for some reason the person doesn’t receive the email, you can resend it from the Edit User page.